Do IT Now is looking for a passionate and very proactive SysOps Engineer to join the technical
team. Job functions include teaming with HPC support staff to answer user questions and solve
technical problems by phone, email, and onsite. Tasks include interactive issue troubleshooting,
following client issue tickets through to resolution, documenting resolutions in a knowledge base,
working with application and system owners or supporters to identify advanced solutions, installing and configuring applications, studying, and improving applications performance, and
developing and presenting user training.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
• 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
• Good knowledge of English and French languages.
• Experience in Linux and HPC environments.
• Experience in DevOps toolchains.
• Experience with AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, FSX, S3).
• Strong technical consulting and support skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Experience with Data Science environments (Python, R, Jupyter).
• Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
• Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform).
• Experience with CI/CD procedures (Git, GitHub/Gitlab).
• Based in France, Italy or Spain.
• Teamwork attitude, leadership and ability to innovate, proactivity and good communication, and focus on achieving results.
• Availability to business travels
About Do IT Now
Do IT Now is a joint venture of three European experts in HPC services and solutions market as they are Do IT Systems, from Italy, HPCNow!, from Spain, and UCit, from France. The objective is to help customers get the most out of HPC by providing efficient and straightforward supercomputer usage, based on the deep understanding of the most advances HPC technologies, a high-quality customer service and an outstanding and reputed user support.
If you are interested in the position, send an email to email@example.com with your updated CV, a short motivation letter, and the subject “SysOps Engineer job position”.