HPC Presales Position
Do IT Now is looking for a passionate and very proactive HPC Presales to join the HPC sales team. Job functions include teaming with HPC sales staff to answer customer needs and understand in detail technical HPC solutions. Tasks include solution design and architecture, commercial and technical offers redaction and project management.
Skills and Experience
• High school diploma or degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
• 10+ years of experience in similar roles
• Good knowledge of English and French languages
• Good knowledge of European HPC Market
• HPC systems sizing capabilities: High level computer architecture, network topology, processor selection, memory arrangement, storage design
• HPC software stack high level knowledge: scheduler capabilities, user interfaces, remote visualisation, scientific and engineering applications, virtualisation strategies
• Commercial relations all across Europe
• Project management experience
Based in France. Teamwork attitude, leadership and ability to innovate, proactivity and good communication, and focus on achieving results. Availability to business travels.
About Do IT Now
Do IT Now is a joint venture of three European experts in HPC services and solutions market as they are Do IT Systems, from Italy, HPCNow!, from Spain, and UCit, from France. The objective is to help customers get the most out of HPC by providing efficient and straightforward supercomputer usage, based on the deep understanding of the most advances HPC technologies, a high-quality customer service and an outstanding and reputed user support.
If you are interested in the position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV, a short motivation letter, and the subject “HPC Presales job position”.